Hi-Tec Universal Trans 10W30 Universal Tractor Transmission Oil (UTTO) is designed for a wide range of power-driven agricultural equipment fitted with gears, transmissions, differentials, final drives, hydraulic pumps, hydraulic bearings, wet brakes, and power take-off (PTO) clutches.
Hi-Tec Universal Trans 10W30 will also improve performance in many off-road applications, particularly where tough demands are placed on power driven components including off-highway, construction machinery and industrial equipment.
Hi-Tec Universal Trans can be used in a large range of equipment such as John Deere, Massey Ferguson, New Holland, Case, Komatsu, Kubota, Volvo, Allison, Caterpillar, Denison, Sperry Vickers, Plessey and Sundstrand.
- Can replace three or more farm lubricants simplifying servicing of tractors and other farm equipment and avoids possible misapplication of lubricants.
- Overcomes the tendency for filter plugging, particularly where other fluids being used contain trace moisture contamination.
- Gives long trouble-free service in high load conditions with improved EP anti-wear performance.
- Extends tractor PTO life with its special ability to quickly stall to prevent the clutch from slipping and burning up when tractor-driven implements strike a large object.
- Suppresses brake chatter without reducing braking capacity.
- Balanced friction control ensures proper functioning of the wet brake and PTO clutches.
- Seal-swell properties reduce deterioration of seal gasket and wet break compositions avoiding costly repairs and downtime.